BOATS FOR SALE
To list your boat for sale, send details, photo, price and
location via email to: NSW Sharpie
All negotiations for Sharpies listed here are to be between
the seller and buyer. The Sharpie Associations takes no responsibility
for the condition of boats listed, or credibility of either the seller
or buyer. All boats are listed in good faith - buyer beware!
National Measurer - bought a Sharpie recently? Built yourself a new one? Get your details to Rob Turton, National Measurer, and he will send you out a Registration Certificate.
Page last updated: 17 May 2017
Quick links to listed boats for sale:
N757 - $1,500 - reduced!
WA870 - SOLD
WA774 - $3,600 NEW RELEASE
V745 - $5,000
WA879 - $7,500 - offers
SA817 - $8,200 ONO
WA877 - SOLD
SA874 - SOLD
Q882 - $12,500
WA911 - $13,000
Want a brand new sharpie? Talk to Snoady
Check out the Sails and spares for sale - use the links in the panel on the left.
Risky Business is for sale
WA 774 is reluctantly (very) on the market as apparently I have too many boats. Not sailed very extensively over the last few years, but has been well maintained and is always put away as if she were to be raced the next day. Arguably one of the best looking Sharpies around.
- Windrush Hull
- Licenced road trailer and aluminium beach trolley.
- Walker Jib and Kite in great knick, Sailmakers WA Main all as pictured.
- Training/club race jibs and a training kite.
- Everything works with a few surprises
0428 816 589
Boat has been back to Maccas to have any scratches etc. taken out and board resprayed. It was also polished and new carbon rudder fitted, $000 spent.
It has been lightly raced throughout its life and is on weight.
Owner relocated from WA to NSW (North of Sydney), and regretfully needs to move the Black Boat WA870 on.
She's regarded as being pretty quick and certainly light! (Lead fitted to bring her on weight for the Nats).
SOLD - gone to Ballarat
- Brand new Cliffo main and jib, and Walker kite
- Carbon fibre Boom, Proctor mast and ally kite pole
- Spent the winter at Hazelgroves for maintenance
- Numerous older sails.
- Aluminium jinker on steel road trailer with spare wheel attached
- Full covers, top and bottom
Contact: Steve on 0418 666 553
Loaded Dice WA 879 Formerly City Business College is up for grabs!
Originally Greg Allison built her with a heavy crew in mind, so a 17mm thick foam bottom was installed to provide a very stiff hull, as she still is today.
- Still has original mast, with boom and pole upgraded with Seldon Carbon (original ally boom and pole negotiable?)
- Three sets of sails in varying condition, Walker # 7 and # 8 main and Jibs, Ullman Dacron Main and Jib
- 3-4 Full size Kites, Walker mostly.
- Harken Ronstan fitout
- YMS rudder box
- Macca Carbon foils, I x spare rudder blade.
- All sitting on a custom ally dolly and Galv-Tube registered road trailer.
Any offers around $7.5k will be heard, so first in best dressed!
Freight over east can be arranged at buyers expense, but would love to see her stay in WA!!!
PM to - email@example.com or call Gordon McKercher on - 0417 911311
The Yellow Boat
(ex-McGees / Pi to Infinity / Byrne etc )
Custom build by Norman Wright & Sons
Sailed twice since placing 2nd to Mal Higgins' Blur in the 69th Nationals at RQYS. Has been stored in a locked shed.
- Brand new Qld registered Galvanised road trailer
- Stainless Steel launching trolley
- boat cover (for travelling and at regattas)
- Proctor mast (plus 3 spare)
- Proctor boom and pole (plus a spare of each)
- two centreboards and rudder blades
- 5 Irwin mains (one used only at RQYS Nat's)
- 4 spinnakers (including a Walker and Irwin new for RQYS Nat's)
- 6 jibs (including a Walker and Irwin new for RQYS Nat's)
- and box of spares/fittings
Ready to race. Boat has placed 2nd, 3rd, and a couple of other top 10's in previous Nationals. Current Measurement Certificate.
Excellent condition, ready to race (second in club champs last season)
Custom ally dolly and good road trailer
Proctor alto mast
2 x mains Walker/Binks
1 x Salker jib (10 races old )
4 x Binks jibs
3 x kites (1 only done 10 races )
Ally boom/kite pole
Youngsters in Perth are apparently stepping up from the 125's. Be warned.
Current Victorian State Champion
Hazelgrove hull with J.L. Sly Timber deck, recently fully striped back and 2 pack sprayed, most beautiful timber deck going around.
- 2 Full sets of Irwin sails, 1 set has minimal use. Other sails also
- Spunspar boom
- Top cover
- Beach trolley and Road trailer
Very fast with all bells and whistles, has won the last 3 Vic State titles. Ready to race
Contact Jon 0409 051 724
- Windrush Hull,
- Foam / ply deck, good fit out
- A1 foils and box
- Acrylic boat cover
- S.S. Dolly
- Steel road trailer
- Proctor mast "Alto"
- Hill Sails – 2 mains, 2 jibs, 2 Kites,
Contact: Graham Hill 0417 963 844
No Number but sailing with N810 sails. (Peter Chappells old boat "Cocktails at Six" N757 )
The hull has a core filled fibreglass floor and fibreglass sides and deck.
Boats comes with a cradle/dolly and storage trailer registered till August 2013.
Sails included 2 jibs, 2 mains and 1 full size spinnaker.
Hull is solid but needs some cosmetic work around centreboard case fairings.
Mast and boom are in good condition.
All fittings are still located on the hull, mast and boom.
Boat last raced March 2012.
Boat is located in Southern Sydney.
Contact: Peter Connor
(02) 9528 0471
M: 0411 324 543